Storing your Jewellery
- Do not overlook the importance of properly storing your jewellery. We recommend that you store your jewellery neatly and separately. Check out our Jewellery Pouch to help keep them in top shape.
- To avoid tangling, make sure all your chains are locked before storing.
- Our gemstones are natural and therefore vary in hardness. Store your gemstones separately to avoid any scratches or damages.
Keep Them Shiny
- To keep your jewellery looking new and polished for as long as possible, wear your jewellery last. Avoid exposing your jewellery to harmful chemicals that might change their color and luster. These include hairspray, perfumes and creams. This is particularly important when it comes to porous gemstones such as pearl, opal, emerald, turquoise, amber and coral.
- Avoid wearing your pieces in the shower, while exercising or while swimming in salty or chlorinated water.
- To give your jewellery a light cleaning from dirt buildup over time, use a soft brush and gently scrub your jewellery with lukewarm water and mild soap. This method is best suited for gold jewellery and most gemstones. Pearls on the other hand can easily be scratched and are best cleaned with a clean makeup brush or soft cloth and warm water.
The good news is you can drop off any Ramzi Zeidan & Co. piece at our store for a thorough and specialized cleaning by our jewellery professionals on us.